Call 116 123  to speak to  The Samaritans - this number is free and available 24 hours a day

You can also email 

Click here for the website

Call 111 or take the online Covid-19 test to help diagnose symptoms

 Call 101 in a  non-emergency to:

  • Report a crime not currently in progress - for example a stolen car, burglary, or damaged property.

  • Give information to the police about crime in your area.

  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry.

  • Contact a specific police officer or member of staff.


Call 999 for anything requiring an immediate response

If you are suffering from any for of emotional or physical domestic abuse, you are not alone

Refuge can support you by phone or online


0808 2000 247

©2020 by Budleigh Coronavirus Support. Proudly created with

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now